Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Shirts

I just cleared my wardrobe.. jus a little.. not that it was very mesy but my shirts are all over the shop and i hate it when it's not in a proper order...

i have a wardrobe and a hanger thingy that is outside.. i like all my white based shirts inside n the colored ones outside cos i thought dun wana dirty the whites mah.. but apparently my mum says the shirts will collect dust n the colored ones particularly the darker one would be more apparent..so it's the whites outside n the colors inside..






i counted 50 shirts... *sweat*

i think i should stop buying them...

5 comments:

iRis said...

I can't believe you actually own 50 shirts! Goodness.. Imagine the amount of money you spent on them!

And your wardrobe looks so neat.. You should see mine, I have to do a "treasure hunt" every morning to find the clothings that I want to wear!

Cornball said...

im a neat person

Anonymous said...

wah ... 50 shirts... yeah shud stop hor =p

you have more shirts than i have clothes added together! -_-''

very neat wardrobe ... :D

Cornball said...

*takes a bow*

Anonymous said...

*WOW*

rich guy....
you've more clothes than me...