Search This Blog

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Horrendous Week

Someone asked me how come never update my blog..and also how come nowadays so quiet on MSN.. well, bascially it felt as though im well into 2006 liao but hey it's only 7 days into January.

jus to cut the story short, i've been dumped with the management of 3 portfolios cos of the irresponsiblities of my supervisor as he zips off on his hols so i got to kio the sai he left behind lor.. and he does it so nicely like it's a given that i shld do it.. fine.. he sure aint gonna get a good peer apparisal from moi next mth.

in between there's this issue with my credit cards... i posted in spug that how shittybank cocked up my credit card delivery and Dvirus was very kind to send me an email ...here's an email i sent in reply. (forgive the bad english.. i was running out for a meeting)

"Well, the long story is that I waited very long for my cards then I called citiphone. Tuns that they sent my cards (m1 visa and dividend) to my neighbour .. But my time neighobur v v weird one.. Doesn't come home n lives alone n no one ever sees him. So I told them my correct address and asked them to cancel the first 2 cards then send me agn lor..

After I waited for a long time, my mm told me tt one of my neighbour's letters fell into our mailbox and turned out to be mine!!! Turned out to be one of the credit cards (the dividend card). So I called citibnk agn n it seems like they sent the 2nd batch to the WRONG ADDRESS AGAIN!!

Amazing..

So I have one card with me and three cards inside my neighbour's mailbox.. my mum tried to knock on his door many time but no one replies..
Sianz..

So I jus called them today and asked them to cancel the 2nd m1 card inside and send me another m1 card (my 3rd one)

And I asked her abt payment of citibank credit cards using DBS, she say she duno.."


i actually didnt expect her to do anything so i tot she was being a kaypoh..BUT she sent me this reply.

"Wow this is really bad. Do you mind giving me your full name and I can forward the concerns to the right party? Did you get the name of the CPO you spoken with?"


being the cheap ass that i am, I replied:

"Will I get any freebies? Like vouchers or wat? :) please?

Sanjana was the person I spoke to the other day.

Isabelle is the other I spoke to today."


being the person that dvirus is, she called me in the MIDDLE of my meeting to say she "escalated" this matter to the relevant authorities and someone will call in in 5 mins!! and someone did.. (gosh, these people are serious!). he apologised profusely n promised to courier the card to my house the next day.

So that's how i got my card... actually i dont really need the card la.. jus that i scared that it get to the wrong hands then siao liao..

i need to meet dvirus to collect the LEGO she ordered for me..

No comments: