Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hmm

I was at the doctor today and the receptionist was quite pretty and I heard her giving some relationship advice to this young person who was also there to see the doc.

When it was my turn to collect the medicine, i made some small talk..

Me: So you dispense relationship advice other than medicine too?

Pretty Recept: Well, sometimes they tell me things and I tell them what i think lor.

Me: So how long have you been working here?

PR: Abt 1 year now. But i've been in this line for almost 3 years.


I was like... ermm... in this line? What did that mean? did she dish out r/s advice for 3 yrs now? or did she work as a receptionist for 3 yrs now? Didnt know that receptioneering was counted as a "line".

1 comment:

*Penelope* said...

hmmm....

seems like u r nt so shy after all ... :P