I watched two movies today. Strange really cos i was just thinking to myself that i havent watched a movie for some time now. So two in a day was good. I love watching movies.. my record was three in a day.. muhahahahah
The first show i watched was Click. I vaguely remembered Shitfong telling us over mahjong that the show was good. I thought it was those stupidly slapstick kinda good.. but in the end, it was sucha sweet movie that i teared. Yes i did. The last time i teared for a movie was Forrest Gump. Yes, it was a good 12 years ago in 1994 when i was young and impressionable. But Adama Sandler making me tear is definitly a no no...
It basically abt a guy who neglects his family and focuses on work. Kinda reminds me of my sad life of working and working and neglecting the people around me. I teared the moment he said in his dying breath "Family First".
That, in a way, made me realise the importance of family and friends i guess. I had this strong feeling of not letting my work affect my time/commitment to family and friends. It was such a momentous, yet frightening thought. *shudder* Ok, people, pls ask me out more often.. i wont use work as a reason to reject you anymore...
The next show i watched was the Break Up. I totally hated the ending. But some parts of it totally hit me.. basically the two main characters really like each other but both are too proud to back down and say sorry first and ended up hurting each other more. Sometimes, it's jus like this isnt it. When pride gets in the way of truth and love, hurt ensues. Jennifer Aniston felt that she's done so so so much for her boyfriend but he thinks it's nothing much. I guess at the end of the day, when expectations are mis-matched, heartbreak comes. So i say, let's all be frank and say what we mean and wat we wana say..
No comments:
Post a Comment