I just heard on the radio.. it's 37 days to the new year and 31 days to Christmas.. no idea what I'm going to do for Christmas.. hmm.. what did i do last year? oh ya... i remember now...
It has been a busy year and likely to be busy over that period too.
*yawn* im tired.. i reached the office at 7am this morning. Didnt take my dad's car cos he's going to the doc's for a routine checkup.. so i woke up earlier to avoid the peak hour surcharge and ERP.. i just yawned again..
i'm playing mahjong tomorrow, so i am happy.
I just made my first new year resolution.. I'm going to take my CFA!!
muhahahhaha.. i've been wanting to take for two years now and now i think im able to manage my time properly now to do it. <~~~~ ok that last statement probably sounds weird but i know wat im talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment