Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

The day i nearly lost my car.. again..

I did some grocery shopping (read: Mr. Donuts, canned longan, batteries for my remote control, Pockey) today during lunch time.

I decided to put my purchases in my car lest my colleagues see my donuts and think/know im greedy.

Went to my car, noted that the yellow Porsche parked beside me is no longer there, inserted the key into the boot.

Couldn’t turn the key leh. Odd. Then I tried inserting the key in another way. Still cannot.

Tried again harder. Still cannot.

Then I checked the car license plate.

ARRRGH… this is not my car!!!! Dude, where’s my car!?@!@ It’s been stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit.

I walked out of the lot… then I realized my car’s in the adjacent section. I felt so dumb. :(

As i walked back to my office, i thought i'd take a picture to show the similarity of both sections with the same model in the middle lot.



No comments: