Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Frozen

I couldn’t sleep last night due to several reasons:

1. I took a nap at 6pm after my strenuous badminton.
2. I drank bubble tea at 11pm.
3. I watched the FA Cup semi final which ended in an anti-climax penalty shootout at 2am.

I decided to get off my butt and do some work. I also decided to check my bank accounts to see how much earthly wealth I’ve accumulated. Imagine my shock when I saw this on my DBS bank account.



Then this at on Amex page.



So scary. A lot of things were running through my mind. Did someone hack the impregnable fortress that is my Mac? Or did the government shut down my account cos i was laundering money for a terrorist cell? (Absolutely no idea where that came from) When my DBS account was blank, i thought DBS went bankrupt!! Scared me until my UOB account still had my money. Phew.. Though i had no idea why another bank having my money reassured me about the empty bank, i was nonetheless calmer. I realised i couldnt do anything about it, so i went back to my work and facebooking.

I eventually slept at 4am. Yawn….

2 comments:

Silverelf said...

Uh... so... you're not concerned what happened to your money in DBS????

Silverelf said...

Oh and is the AMEX card booboo by AMEX or DBS?