Search This Blog

Thursday, September 03, 2009

F1 Madness

My boss called me to his room yesterday and mentioned that “they” (don’t know who “they” was) wanted to get me a 30th birthday present (???) and thought of buying me an F1 ticket. They even identified the location of where’s good to sit – The Esplanade Grandstand.

But the thing is they only want to buy one ticket (S$298) but tickets are sold in a pair. So he asked me to go find someone who would be willing to go with me and buy the other half of the ticket then they’d buy the other ticket for me for my birthday.

I thought that was kinda weird… there’s so many conditions in order for me to get my present, which I wasn’t expecting in the first place. Why cant “they” just get me a pair of cheaper tickets? Or something else that cost around $300 if that’s the budget.

Very weird.

I had told him I’ll go look for someone and today I told him I couldn’t find anyone. Hee hee..

No comments: