Sometimes i dont know why i blog. Cos most of my happenings is updated on Facebook. I cant think of anyone who isnt on my FB reading my blog.
Anyway, I took half day on Friday to go JB golfing with my recently unemployed (voluntarily) friend. Quite a horrible game when i lost a box worth (12) of balls. A little heartpain but hey, a bad day at golf is better than a good day in the office. Haha..
It was a busy friday which meant there were tons of mails in my BB while i was playing and i ended up going back to the office to get my laptop and have dinner near my office.
At night i complained to Sox that it was sucha bad game that i felt like going to the range on Sat morning. He jokingly suggested i joined him and his family for golf on Saturday morning. 5am leave, 7am tee off!!!! I asked Someone for permission then MOVED! Actually when i woke up on Saturday morning at 4am, i laid in bed for 10 minutes wondering if i should go and go back to sleep. Haha.. but considering that the course was designed by a world class designed, i decided to go for it. Also, considering it was quite a difficult course, i thought i did pretty well. A good day at golf is of course better than a good day at work.
I played badminton today. My whole body was aching when i woke up this morning. But i think i did pretty well.
I bet my body would ache big time tomorrow.
Sucks that i have a breakfast meeting tomorrow.
1 comment:
I cant think of anyone who isnt on my FB reading my blog.
- Me! Too bad you not thinking of me.
Post a Comment