Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thousand Islet Lake

Thousand Islet Lake is a little more than 2 hours from Hangzhou.

I hate long car rides and 2 hours is 2 hours too long. Ass was hurting after.

It's basically a lake made up of many islets (duh!). The islets are actually the tops of mountains and they became islets after the damming of the river upstream.

It's actually quite pretty.



The client brought us to this quaint little place for lunch. I had wanted to go to a hotel to eat but they decided that local food is the way to go :(



Have to catch your own fish too.



They has asked me to order but after staring at all the food they had in the freezer and not recognising 90% of them and getting sick of asking what's this and what's that (found out that one of the meat was rabbit), i asked the client to order.

They ordered alot.. more than 13 dishes in fact.. but only 1 meat and 1 fish and the rest were veggies. I should have ordered.

No comments: