Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Hypocrites

I hate hypocrisy. A lot of people say they hate it too but a lot of them don't blog about it.

I just got this sms from a friend who's getting married. I have no idea why her fiancé is excited to see me given I have never met him before. I don't know why she is so sorry we didn't catch up because the last time I saw her was 10 months ago at someone else's wedding and it was probably a year before that, that I last saw her, also someone else's wedding. Not sure how true " Am sure we will catch up thereafter" is.

Hi Cornball, I've mailed you my invitation card. Hope to see you on XXXX, lunch at XXX. XXX n i are excited to see you. I'm very sorry that we didn't catch up prior to my big day, been too busy settling wedding stuff n caught up w personal life. Am sure we will catch up thereafter

No comments: