in the last 6 days. To be frank I feel a little overdosed with golf and
a little tired. Should I cancel my golf game this Saturday?
I drove a friend to JB for the game yesterday. He was a little concerned
that my tank was a little below the three quarter mark. I usually have
three quarters full but nowadays when I see that they don't check, I
don't really bother anymore. But since my friend pointed it out, we went
to pump before entering JB. I decided that $8 would be enough to get me
past the mark but alas when I got back to the car after paying, it isn't
enough. So I had to re-pump another $10. Kwa kwa.
Then on the way back from JB to Singapore, I pumped again to full tank
at the cheap JB prices. W00t!
It was Tuesday yesterday. It'd be three days of driving around before I
head to JB again. Three days is roughly three quarter tank for me. So I
went to pump petrol last night again so that when I go JB on Saturday,
im near the mark.
So in total, I pumped petrol four times yesterday.
Ive no idea why im typing all these. Maybe cos I don't feel like
working.
1 comment:
I'm thoroughly confused but I assume it's a good deal for you :P
Post a Comment