Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthdays

I thought i had posted this but it was saved in the drafts folder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

July is the month of both our birthdays. Sometimes we would arrange to do a mega celebration together but this year we were too busy to do anything so it was quite separate celebrations.

I actually bought her some towels from Roland Garros but i didnt take pics of them. I subsequently also bought her some towels from Wimbledon. So here they are:





When they got delivered, I noticed that there were the words "Christy" at the bottom of the towels. Because there was an option to stitch some initials on the towels, which i didnt utilise, i thought they has mistakenly stitched "Christy" instead. Only upon contacting them did i realise that Christy was the company that produced the towels. kwa kwa.

We went to Kumo for dinner. At the advice of the server, we decided to let the chef decide the menu for a budget that we want. We gave him a budget of $350 and it was some pretty good food.




For my birthday, it was a gastronomical journey starting with Ricciotti.



Then the next day was lunch at Ritz-Carlton. They had a promotion where if your surname starts with a particular letter on that day, you get a 35% discount. It was a buffet and the food was so-so only. I think im losing interest in buffets fast!



We were supposed to go look at some home theatre systems after lunch but then Someone planned a surprise!!

Wahahaha.

Turned out to be a one-night stay at Meritus Mandarin hotel. No wonder she insisted on driving that day. Hee hee.

Then to cap it off, we had dinner with some old friends on Saturday night at Paradise Inn. The food there is quite good really.






No comments: