Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moving Out

The previous post was about moving in. This is moving out. Moving in is much much easier than moving out. I think it would have been the other way round with much of the pain being packing and carrying, etc. I had thought that i'd transition to moving out, alternating between my old and new homes. But when i moved some essential stuff out like my pillows and toothbrush, i realised that logistically speaking, i couldnt stay at home already. I thought moving out would be some sort of an event in my mind. It'd be an mental and emotional decision whereby i say to myself that after i leave today, I am not coming back to sleep anymore. It was an oddly tough decision. I actually wasnt sure how my mum would take it but she seemed fine and nonchalent though im not so sure how she felt inside. So there i went. Moving out of my house carrying my bolster and feeling a tinge of sadness. That, indeed, was far tougher than moving in.

No comments: