Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedding

I havent been blogging much because there is just so much happening in my life recently that any free time seems to be better spent just vegetating in front of the TV rather than sitting in front of the computer. In some ways, now i get why some people are a little phobic when their phones ring or their blackberries buzz. Naturally there isnt much progress on the wedding. Dinner menu isnt settled, invitation card design not settled, general logistics not settled, blah blah and the list goes on Because I want to keep it small, I didnt tell those friends whom im not inviting (duh!), but it doesnt help that friends tell other friends whom im not inviting. Now there's a conundrum of seating and everything. Life should be better spent with other stuff.

1 comment:

Silverelf said...

And that's why when I get invited to weddings I usually do not ask other people "Hey did you get invited?"