Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Watches

I have been looking at buying a nice watch for some time now. But every time i get near to buying one, I either see something else nicer (and invariably more expensive) or dont have the guts to take the plunge. I thought rather than posting the watch that im eying, I thought I'd post my other watches too.

Here's the first watch i bought when i started work. When the battery died many many years back, i never changed it. I recently changed it and the watch shop man said that this is now a rare watch cos Seiko doesnt do Titanium anymore.

Photobucket


Here's a Swatch by Phil Collins. You can see a caricature of his face there.

Photobucket

 Here's one by Armani.

Photobucket
 
 Another by Armani but Product (Red)

Photobucket
 

I bought this Breitling when i got my first bonus in my working life.

Photobucket

But the stupid thing is, because it's so valuable i didnt want to wear it that often so i bought this Seiko quite soon after.

Photobucket
 

This is the ipod nano i mentioned that i got as a surprise gift just a couple of weeks back, fitted with a watch strap.

Photobucket
 
 Here's a watch that i ordered the other day because there was a discount.


And this, is the latest IWC im eying. The spitfire 2012.

Photobucket

No comments: