Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

I rarely drink coke, cos i dont like gassy drinks. But i felt like having one last night..

i think it was a caffeine overload and even after a long day of shopping, i couldnt sleep at all.

I put on my "Wedding Crashers" dvd and watched it all over again and laughed all over again. That's a funny show.

I still couldnt sleep at 3am and put on my Grey's Anatomy dvds.



Watching GA always makes me depressed. I dont know why. There isnt much happinnes in the show and yet it has a huge following, including me.

Someone once told me we watch GA cos it reflects our lives. the sad lives that we lead which GA depicts so brutally and yet so accurately. And there're many choice lines in the show and the best one that sums what i've said so far..

"Why do we keep hitting ourselves with a hammer?"

"Because we'll feel better when it stops"


Doesnt that just break your heart?

No? You're a heartless ass..

I ended up sleeping at 5:30am, contemplating reality with reelity.

No comments: