Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pan-Duh

My Shanghai colleagues were coming to Singapore for our company retreat in Bali. And since i dont know when i'll be going, i asked them to help me buy a stuffed panda bear cos i wanted to give it as a gift.

They got me this.



Tell me, is it just me or does it look more like a dog than a panda? I didnt want to say it to them upfront but .. :(

Surely they can do something right for a change right? Come'on, it's like one of their national treasure right?

this brings a whole new meaning to 狗熊.

6 comments:

iRis said...

Wahahahahaha!!!!

I laughed out so loud at this entry of yours!!! Funny siah!!

And guess wat, maybe it looks like you so they decided to get you this!

Gawd! Hahahaha!

Silverelf said...

I wish I could see the photos. As it is, they don't load ofr me so I can only guess ; ;

Cornball said...

there're tons of issues between you and blogger eh.. you can view the pic here...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Cornballz/DSC00054.jpg

Silverelf said...

Blogger hates me.

Silverelf said...

OOh that's a really cute little soft toy! Ok, it's not very little. It's cute! It's got no mouth!

Cornball said...

i actually didnt realise it doesnt have a mouth.

it's like i only realised that Hello Kitty didnt have a mouth only five years ago.