Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

Updates

It's been a long time since i blogged simply cos i've been very busy at work and I've been too lazy.

Shitfong msned me to asked if my company sends me on One-Two-Go cos he thought i'm in thailand. So i thought i should update my fans here on my whereabouts.

I'm in Hong Kong right now. Staying here for three days before going to tianjin for 2 days. Then it'd be back home.

Next week, i'm going to KL for three days.

All on SQ.

Speaking of which, I took a new plane to Hong Kong.. it's the 777-300ER. According to one of my colleague who is a plane freak, this is the new one which have the new features. These can be found here.

It was a pretty good experience except that i was surrounded by a group of students from the Singapore Sports School - bowling team it seems. They're all idiots! All jocks.

Conversations went like this:

A: Where are we now? Why are there clouds around?
B: We are in the air. Duh!
A: Oh.

C: I hope we dont crash now.
D: Why?
C: Cos we are over the sea. If we crash, we'll drown!
D: Hmm yeah...

Like u wont die if we crash inland. But well, I hope these guys play their sports well, cos they arent the brightest bulbs around. Thank goodness for sports school for these dudes.

The hotel im staying in now has the smallest room ive ever stayed in. My client originally wanted to charge me HK$5,600 (S$1,180) per night. I decided to not stay with them and decided to stay at another hotel which charges HK$2,300 (S$460). Half price!!!

When my boss heard of it, he asked admin to re-book to this hotel he always stays.. H$1,050 (S$210). Further half price! And that's how im stuck in this tiny room.

The tiny room is really fine actually. everything's within easy reach and lower chances of forgetting something.

But i think my boss is getting more and more stingy. Sianz.... he's a simple guy so he doesnt mind the el cheapo hotels so everyone got to follow. In some sense, it's good la.. but tiring and not so comfy. I even took a freebie shuttle bus from the train station with my luggage and all cos i scared he scold me for exceeding budget.

He keeps telling us that our headcount increased four-fold since three years ago so must save so that we all get good bonus.

Hopefully bonus is good next year!

No comments: