Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hope

Hope springs eternal.

It look me a long while to understand what that means. Because hope is not a tangible object, how can it do such an animated action like "spring"?

But supposedly it means that hope is eternal.

I actually like Mondays. Mondays give the hope of a new start. A clean slate to do what you didnt manage to do/didnt do properly/screwed up the previous week.

I hate tuesdays cos by then you know how your Monday went. And it's four more days to weekend.

So i like Mondays. This Monday, i went to work with the hope that it was better than last week. Last week was a damn bad week. And the previous week was bad too. Actually the week from 3 March and 7 March was quite possibly the worst week in my life. It was so bad and not funny that i didnt wanna blog about it.

And it spirals.

This week, i had a cut that simply wont heal. It just didnt clot and it stained a few of my shirts in the meantime.

Im so stressed up that my hairdresser told me this week that my hair's thinner. SHIT.

I cant be bothered to type anymore.

I feel snappy and I feel irritated.

I hope this week turns for the good.

No comments: