Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

One of my crazy colleagues emailed me over the weekend for something mundane concerning work. And then she asked the customary “How’s everything in China?”

I guess she wasn’t expecting my answer when I said “ Im kinda sick and I miss home a lot especially when im sick”

Her reply was simply “I know how you feel on the second part”, cos she is based in Dubai.

Within 10 minutes, my direct boss emailed me (he’s a BB freak) to ask how I was.

That was the weekend.

2 days before I leave Shanghai, I received this package at my hotel from my colleagues in Singapore.



It contained the el cheapo biscuits that I like, 3 in 1 milo, a stuffed penguin toy, a pocket IQ test (????) and a note that contained pictures of chili crab, satay, mee goreng that said “ Goodies await your return. Have a good flight back”, signed by all my colleagues.

I was so touched.

1 comment:

starz said...

I think your colleagues are soooo sweet... :)