I actually switched off my computer to go to sleep. Then i realised i havent packed the stuff for my costume. My boss's PA has been more than helpful in my choices. At first she suggested i do italian mafia cos i am wearing a suit, so just have to get a hat.
Then when she saw me with the guitar during the rehearsal, she came to me and told me maybe i can be a mexican. So there i go... i went to rent a poncho and a sombrero hat (with the S$50 subsidy from my company), it came down to S$3.50.
The poncho is actually a huge carpet, so i have to wear something under. Duno what to wear really. Ended up choosing a black long sleeve shirt and jeans. Duno if i can pass off the look. Doubt many mexicans wear hugo boss shirts and armani jeans under their rented ponchos. Wahahahaha
Then i had to pack my capo and my picks for my guitar. The capo is really to bring up my guitar by 2 semi-tones cos the key was too low. I think the HODs are having difficulty with the lower key. But then again, it could be cos some of them cant really sing.
Incidentally, the song they are singing is "I'd like to teach the world to sing"
I saw a tee on my BKK trip with these words on it.

Actually, due to my BKK trip, the HODs couldnt rehearse till today when im back. The D&D chairman was quite anxious and was quite glad i was back. I wrote an apology email to everyone and attached the above picture and said "I've attached a picture I took on my trip to prove that I was thinking of you all when I was away."
D&D organiser said she's going to put the pic on the screen during the entry of the HODs.
!!!!!
I hope i dont cock up tmr man. It's 1:30am now and i cant sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment