Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Smashed

After my day-off at the golf course yesterday, which was so tiring cos it was just so hot in the last 5 holes, I decided to go cut my hair and also re-string my racquet. Whilst walking around the badminton stadium (wonder if it’s the right word) to get to the shop, I heard lots of cheering inside and decided to peer in. Turned out to be the ‘A’ division badminton championships. I thought since I had some time, I could hang around and check things out.

The atmosphere was somewhat electrifying as I looked around to see where my former JC was playing.



Turns out we were playing against JJC. As my beloved alumni was getting hammered by JJC (pretty embarrassingly ,I might add), I also noted that JJC had like 25-30 supporters sitting in a square shaped formation and they were cheering like mad. My JC only had like 8 to 10 supporters and they were scattered here and there. Tsk. These JJC students probably are just happy to stay away from homework and sit around to cheer and yell while the rest of my school were busy mugging at home.

We lost that match. I stayed for the doubles match and we were also outplayed in the first 11 balls.

As I left, I took comfort in the fact that in 10 years’ time, the JJC students will most likely be working under the students from my JC. WAKAKAKAKAKA

3 comments:

Gweneth Powto said...

I see CJC in the background.... :)

I know you dont care...

Cornball said...

The fact that CJC has the most affiliated secondary speaks of its quality.

Di said...

Oh my god how i LOL at the last line. Politically incorrect but so devilishly funny.