Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Braced

My university friends celebrated my big 3-0 yesterday. It’s probably the first of numerous gala celebrations in the next two weeks.

We had it at Double Bay in Raffles City. The food was bad. The service was good but that doesn’t make up for the bad food.

We went to Timbre after cos my friends wanted to use the excuse of my birthday to bring one of our friends to matchmake one of their friends who was waiting for us at Timbre. That’s pretty confusing really.

It was my first time at Timbre. Im not usually a fan of outdoor places or places that serve alcohol but I heard the live music was good.

It was quite good and looking at them made me think of the days I was in a band. Maybe since im quite free these days, I’d want to take up some formal lessons for bass guitar. W00t!

My friends got me this for a present. Haha.. Bracelet.

1 comment:

FLG said...

What an early bdae celebration..By the way I was at Raffles City yesterday too!