Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Presented

I realised that most of my entries' titles are really words that can be verbs and nouns and i usually just past-tensitise the verb. Quite a lot of entries really. Speaks volumes of my lack of creativity.

With the itchy eyes incident, I got a super long weekend from Thursday to Sunday, which was good since i couldnt take leave on Monday.

Monday was so busy that it just flew by. Different groups of people i work with celebrated by buying me lunch and buying me a cake for teatime at 4pm. Ended the day with a wonder dinner at Da Paolo in Chip Bee.

Here are some of the presents i got.. Quite a varied bunch of presents really.

My sister got me this golf cufflinks and Borders voucher card! w00t! Im going to wear this tomorrow for my Exco meeting.

Photobucket

Then i got this wonderful Scotty Cameron Newport 2.6 Studio Select straight-shafted putter. I know Sox isnt a fan. I think he's just being jealous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And also someone sent this to my office.

Photobucket

And then another came to the office...

Photobucket

Then someone gave me this. It's a little scruffy hippo. Wahahahaha. cracks me up when i see it.

Photobucket

And amidst the shopping for the scruffy hippo, she chanced upon this fridge magnet, and thought it apt for me.

Photobucket

And lastly.. a beanie and scarf set..

Photobucket

No comments: