Search This Blog

Monday, October 05, 2009

Dumbass

Last week, I came to work and saw Advisor’s blackberry plucked into my laptop (I don’t switch off my laptop when I leave for the day), to charge his BB. I thought that was quite rude but I thought hey, I came in at 9:45am, I shouldn’t draw attention to that.

I came in this morning and found this.

One end of the cable was plucked into the BB and the other end was not plucked into anywhere?@?!?@!@? I brought my laptop home over the weekend.

Gosh, what a dumbass.

I called IT and asked them to give him a cable.

I don’t think he got a cable cos he had lost his handphone and said that the BB allocated to him was too fat. He was too cheap to buy a phone and then my boss gave him his old BB Curve. What a loser.

No comments: