W00t!
You know you're in the renovation mode when it occupies your mind all the time. So much so that when we went to grab the bride two weekends ago with Sox, the first thing i did when i got into the bride's room was i looked at her ceiling detail and immediately took out my phone to snap.
This, my friends, is a light box.

When I met the contractor to confirm and go through the scope, he told me that the standard distance from the wall to the tip of the toilet bowl is 26". I didnt believe him and he immediately took out his measuring tape and showed me. It's true. 26".
When i was peeing in the office today, I wanted to measure the distance as well. Pity i didnt have the balls to clip my measuring tape to my belt wherever I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment