Search This Blog
Monday, September 24, 2012
Excited
While im relishing my break but yet not really looking forward to being away from family, im also excited about the new job.
There are of course the shallow things like new laptop, new blackberry, new email address, etc. I was curious to know what my email address will be. So i emailed myself using different permutations on my name. I now know what my email address is. I know it's the one because when i did this some time back, the email bounced back but this time it didnt.
I will also have a team to manage. It's been some time since I have to manage people. Indeed, I left my first job because I didnt want to manage a team of fresh grads.
I think I got more than what I have asked for because now the team is bigger with one manager and one director and one assistant. Im supposed to hire one more director and one more manager when i come on board. That'd be exciting. A little potential bump would be that one of the existing director is born in 1960. I wonder how it'd be like managing an older woman.
I even manage to find out that I'll be getting a room there. W00t!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment