After Cebu, the Asia Pacific senior team flew to Hong Kong for a conference and a signing ceremony for one of my deals.
It was especially special for me to have so many of my senior colleagues present.
So today, I am in Foshan to have a reciprocal signing ceremony here.
All this travelling meant that I havent been doing my mask or exfoliating, so I brought a mask to do the night before the signing.
Haha. Usually it's just a signing on a table but this time there is an interview with the media as well.
It was especially special for me to have so many of my senior colleagues present.
So today, I am in Foshan to have a reciprocal signing ceremony here.
All this travelling meant that I havent been doing my mask or exfoliating, so I brought a mask to do the night before the signing.
Haha. Usually it's just a signing on a table but this time there is an interview with the media as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment