Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Movies..

I watched Harry Potter last friday.. not too bad.. except that i dont read the books so there wasnt this immense love for HP and his frens and all that. It was just a normal movie for me..but it was quite enjoyable. There were a couple of trailers before the show which made me realise that Christmas is coming and the perennial influx of movies in the year end.. here're the shows i want to watch and hope i dont have to watch them on the dvd..

(in absolutely no order of merit)

1. Just like Heaven
2. Chicken Little
3. Saw II
4. Prime
5. The Family Stone
6. Noel
7. Aeonflux

seem like most are lomantic comedies.. no brutal firefights or SWAT team action.. i guess it's in line with the feel-good christmas mood.. but oh well..

i jus had a radical thought... u can make a date with me here!!!! hahaha.. ya.. jus leave a comment to book me for the watever movie.. first come first served..

23 comments:

iRis said...

Ok lah, since no one is asking you out for a movie date, i shall start the ball rolling. And also to give you face since you asked me to ask you out, which made me feel so flattered by the way.......

Are you willing to watch a movie with me har, Mr Corny??

Cornball said...

pls state the desired movie and time and date..

Anonymous said...

haha....
by the time, i'm done with my exams, all these shows would have stopped showing...

I would like to watch "Prime" but too bad...

How abt "Pride & Prejudice" opening on 8 Dec? How I'll be free the following week onwards... ;P

iRis said...

Lets see...

Aeonflux, Saw 2, Noel, Chicken Little.. They all sound interesting.

Since you are paying, you go pick a movie lah! :D

iRis said...

Wah, I have a competitor liao..

Aye, no matter, i am not a competitive person.. Let you go date your secret admirer..

Heh heh..!

Cornball said...

who says im buying??

iRis said...

You asked me to date you out, of course you should be the one paying wat......

Thank you hor!

Anonymous said...

haha... not secret admirer.... :P

Cornball said...

huh?? like that ah... i think you're struck off the list now, iRis..

iRis said...

Don worry, I would divulge that CB HAS A SECRET ADMIRER!!!

Go CB go! I support you all the way!!! Go date your secret admirer..!!!

(By the way, CB, you also very the slime to post something like that to attract comments to your blog hor.. I should kopi him too... )

iRis said...

wah, zhong se qing you ah....

You are slime after all....

tsk tsk...

Cornball said...

hee hee.. yeah.. not secret admirer...

Cornball said...

u damn free tonite hor??????

Anonymous said...

iris, i think i've met you before... not too sure if it was you or not but tomato75 did mention your name... :)

not secret admirer lah... help to "attract" more comments... ;)

iRis said...

Ah bor then, otherwise you think I so eng to vandalise your blog comments meh?

Siao..

so I am not struck off your list ah? Too bad, i was just thinking of treating you to dinner after you treat me to movie.. oh well, guess I can save up my money after all...

iRis said...

Hey Ms D, I know who you are lah..!

yah, we help attract comments here and this stupid jiagong still complains..

Wang en fu yi..

tsk tsk..

Cornball said...

im very confused...

btw, this isnt irc

Anonymous said...

so you know who am i now...

ssshhhhh.... dun say my name, ok ;)

help entertain our CB here....

iRis said...

we are making another OTC in CB's blog..!

How wonderful! CB you should be honoured!

iRis said...

Since the comments count for this post is at 19 now, then let me just add another comment to make it 20..

There, now you will look like a lot of people are dating you at one glance!

Cornball said...

but actually it's just two of u... :(

Anonymous said...

then you invite more ppl to your blog, esp the ladies, then you'll have more dates ;)

Cornball said...

men are welcomed to ask me out too!!!!