Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Weather Forecast

Ho Chi Minh City: 23 degrees low, 31 degrees high

Hanoi:13 degrees low, 23 degrees high

yup.. im going vietnam soon, hanoi and ho chi minh.. yawn.. hate it when they have such varying weather...

i got good news today.. the shanghai hotel has agreeed to give me back the money they overcharged me.. keke..

Dear Cornball,

I have forwarded your details to accounting and they will refund you the difference. I thank you for your co-operation and I apologize for the trouble caused.

I have been informed by the banks that it may take up to a month to process as your credit card is a foreign one.

If you have any further inquires, please do not heisitate to ask me.

Yours sincerely,
Natellie Sun



i'll call my daughter natellie ..that's a weird spelling really.. i wonder if she spelt it right..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Chinese have realli weird English names...remember that my husband's colleagues: one who calls herself Queen when her Chinese name is Wang Kui and another guy calls himself Boat cos his Chinese name is Xu Meng Zhou...exotic huh?