Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2005

ORLY?

dumbass keeve had this new phrase he learnt from his friend..

"ORLY"

which means "Oh Really?"

prounced as "Or Rare Lee?"

and this phrase comes with this pic


so when u say it, u must turn ur head and have the eye like the owl like that..

muhahahha it cracks me up.. iamshitfong pronounces it as "Or Lee".. damn funny.. and when he combines it with another geek term " woot", it becomes read as "wood tor lee".. muhahahahha.. for some inexplicable reason, it cracks us all up and YK didnt really get our jokes during mahjong...

orly? really.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I GOT IT!! Funny sia...i can imagine the lame faces (better than the birdie)of the 3 amigoes, namely: iamshitfong, cronball and dumbass keeve...=D

Cornball said...

iamshitfong, cornball and dumbass....

gosh.. someone's gg to be real pissed when he sees this

Anonymous said...

Is that supposed to be me?

But I am a dumbass, I don't deny that. And that's why women love me, I don't make them feel or look stupid.

This, my friends, is how you suck up to women in the 21st century.

Anonymous said...

ORLY?! =D

About NineOrFive said...

WOOTORLY!

Cornball said...

muhahahaha... the johnson duck gang is in da house...