Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Flirt

I think I must be getting desperate.

The Japan hotel in which I stayed had a super hot receptionist who spoke very good English, which is very rare in Japan. However, the day I checked in after my overnight flight, she told me (in perfect English)that our rooms were not ready. I literally raised heaven and hell over them blah blah blah. I was only given a room after half an hour, which is half an hour too long after a 7 hour overnighter.

That night, my colleague and I went to the front desk to ask her something and decide to turn on my charm. I shant elaborate more but it kinda flopped. While waiting for Hot Recept to check something for us, i said in Chinese to my colleague. "She not too interested. Blah"

Then i added in Chinese again " It'd be crazy if she knew Chinese"

Hot Recept came back later and she suddenly said aloud "Alamak!"

I was like.. "how come you know the word 'Alamak'?"

She said she was half Malay and half Japanese and she understands Japanee, English, Malay and CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I left quickly.

..................................................................................

I got myself invited to my school Graduation Tea to get some free food and also had a short presentation about myself and my company again. The students were given a momento, which was a cup.

My professor wanted me to meet one of his more outstanding students. She turned out to be someone quite well-endowed (keke) but frankly, I was more concerned with the food cos I was very hungry. As we parted, she picked up from the table two of the momento cups. And I asked her " Eh, how come you have two cups?"

I had to stifle my grin when i realised my gaffe.

In my defense, i still didnt think she was suitable for my company and didnt recommend her.

No comments: