Three months down the road, things arent moving fast enough on the part of my Singapore bank opening a bank account for us in Indonesia. I have never written to the bankers so they are usually handled by my finance dept. So i dropped the bankers a nasty email today.
Dear Mr X
I’m a little perturbed that it has
While we appreciate the necessity of numerous forms, we had hoped that, in the spirit of efficiency and expediency, the requests could have come from the onset, since our directors are located in Singapore, US and Dubai.
Thank you for your kind attention in this and we hope the application can be completed soon.
I’m available to talk on the phone anytime if I can assist in any way.
So incompetent it's scary. *shudder*
1 comment:
spelling, my boy! tsk tsk...
"it has takeN us so long" ;p
Post a Comment