Monday was supposed to be a happy day but as it turned out, im not one to enjoy many happy days.
My deal is falling apart and I only got home super late. Was feeling all feverish and cold sweaty all day. Then lau-sai-ed 5 times on Monday night.
Then my email was down the entire of tuesday and that super irritated me. Plus the tummy still wasnt feeling too good.
I went home early and was stopped by an oldish woman at my lift. She walked past me and then turned back and called out to me. I actually was so pissed i turned back and semi-yelled "WHAT?" She gave me a whole sob story on how she needed to replace her left eye and she had no medicine to buy eye drops. My heart softened a little and i gave her $10.
My mum said i shouldnt have given and i guess to some extent i agree but... i dont know. I thought at least someone could have a better day than me with my $10 but i hope i didnt get conned. Shit.
Someone tried to borrow money from me some time back. I refused cos i didnt like the idea of lending money to a friend. She has since not talked to me. I love money but it's sad that the lack of money really changes attitudes and behaviour.
2 comments:
Hope you are feeling better!
A
u jus reminded me of a fren, who i refused a loan. she hasn't contacted me since. :(
Post a Comment