Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

WOW!

i consider myself a pretty observant guy. I consider myself a lot of nice things but for the sake of this post, observant is the trait.

I had a dinner appointment after work on Friday. I was checking my mail on my BB as i walk to the car. And as I was early, i stood outside the car as i waited for it to warm up.

My office is at the Suntec area. I was at the Sim Lim Square junction traffic light when i realised my BB isnt where i usually leave it (in the compartment between the front seats).

I tried to re-trace my steps. Hey i was still reading mails as i walked to my car mah... i opened the door.. put the phone at the top of the car, stooped to turn on the ignition..

THE LAST TIME I SAW MY PHONE WAS ON TOP OF MY CAR!!!!!!!

SHIT SHIT SHIT!

I have driven up from my basement carpark, went round the suntec fountain, went up the rocher flyover, then down it, overtook someone.. and now im at the traffic light at Sim Lim.

Damn..how to re-trace my steps? there goes my beloved BB. i thought maybe my phone was STILL at the top. So i checked the right mirror to see if it's safe to open my door. Opened my door.

AND THE PHONE WAS STILL THERE!!! Sitting at the top of my car!

I nonchalantly took it down and entered my car.

I could tell the car on my right edged forward to see me more clearly. I pretended like there was nothing.

I simply cannot believe that after all the driving, it was still alive! The leather backing of my fone acted as an anti-slip surface.

Seriously a miracle man. Im so not kidding about this.

5 comments:

nutcase said...

u r so lucky!!!

Silverelf said...

I had a colleague who left a trophy on top of his car once. Unfortunately I do not think that trophy was as lucky as your phone!

starz said...

haha... you are damn lucky lor... I can't believe it's still there after it has been through so much...

Anonymous said...

dodobrain!

A

iRis said...

That was quite lame. But you sure are lucky that it wasn't raining that time.