Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Cheapo

When it comes down to it, im a cheap ass. I usually like to see the housekeeping trolley out in the corridor when im staying at the hotel, cos I can then ask the housekeeping for some extras.

Im not those who’d ask for more shampoos or soap cos those are all low quality stuff. I usually like to ask for laundry bags cos these are just so useful especially on those golf trips and badminton games for the sweaty cloths. In this trip, I got about 20 bags. W00t!

On the last evening, I was in a good mood cos I was going home. I saw the trolley cart again and asked the housekeeper for more of the chocolates that he leaves by my bedside every evening. Milk one the best.

When he did come by later, instead of the usual two pieces, he took a cup and filled it with lots of milk chocolates. That made the impending return home all the more sweeter.

No comments: