Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

First week of 2011

It was the first week of 2011 for me the past week.

It started off quite relaxed because my Chinese clients were still having their Lunar New Year holidays.

A lot of them started work on Wednesday then BHAM! My Outlooks calendar just fills up! i had 4 calls and meetings on Wednesday and Thursday wasnt better.

The ultimate was Friday. After sending my mum for a check up and coming in at 2pm, i had:

A meeting at 2:30pm

Then a conference call at 3pm.

Then a meeting at 4:30pm, that lasted till 8pm.

Then i had to rush an presentation for my Chairman which i completed by 9pm.

I rushed home to have dinner before having a conference call at 10pm.

Then i had another conference call at 11pm and that lasted till 1am.

I quickly packed my golf bag after that so that i can sleep at 1:30am before waking at 4:15am for golf.

I was so bushed after golf on Saturday and slept the noon away.

No comments: