Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Golf

Time and time again, im amazed at how weird the game of golf is and how fanatical some people, including myself, are.

We wake up at 4+am every saturday to travel to JB to wait in the dark for first light before teeing off.

Here's how dark it was while we were waiting for dawn to come.



It's also a game fraught with many superstitions. You arent supposed to say that the weather is good because it'd jinx it and then it'd rain. Some people think that drinking 100 Plus before the game would mean your score would be over 100, which isnt good at all. I myself have this pair of shorts that i dont wear because i always seem to have bad games when i wear it. Haha.

I am glad i managed to play 2 games over the CNY period and also two games over this weekend. I even broke my personal best today. Only downer was that i was caught by the JB traffic police for speeding today. 123kmh. That's not speeding!

No comments: