Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

V Day

This year’s V-day was nondescript because I had a conference call that night at 1030pm and I had a cough so we just ate at home. I didn’t even buy a gift because I was too busy and we kinda decided not to buy gifts this year. But Someone was sneaky and bought me a tie. Very sneaky.

 

So over the weekend, I was sneaky too and went to buy the gift which I had wanted to get since December.

 

In my little speech before I gave my gift, I think I might have mentioned that this gift was an appreciation of the support that Someone has given me throughout the year so that I could concentrate on my work. So the gift was like “Growth Dividends”. Yes I said Growth Dividends. Haha.

 

I just calculated how much income tax savings I get from Budget 2011. Decent to cover part of the costs of the bag. YAY PAP!!!

No comments: