My legal team actually last came from Singapore in early October.
It was the first time they came ever since I moved here.
They asked me how life here was and I told me basically how it's an effort to find food we trust and how we missed Singapore food.
Head of Legal told me to tell him what I needed the next time he came.
Before he came this week, I was surprised he remembered and asked me.
After some deliberation, we decided to be thick-skinned and asked for:
Two pandan cakes and one kueh lapis!
YAY!
It was the first time they came ever since I moved here.
They asked me how life here was and I told me basically how it's an effort to find food we trust and how we missed Singapore food.
Head of Legal told me to tell him what I needed the next time he came.
Before he came this week, I was surprised he remembered and asked me.
After some deliberation, we decided to be thick-skinned and asked for:
Two pandan cakes and one kueh lapis!
YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment