I re-read the previous entry and thought it was rather pointless.. but so are lots of other posts in this blog.
I was tired by the time I got home at 11pm last night but I saw some nice comments in my previous posts and i thought i shld update my dearest fans... but alas Blogspot was down last night.
I tried to force my boss into an answer on whether the review will be on by telling him I was going for a movie and would probably be leaving early.. He said how abt next week cos he didnt wana rush through it. Ok lor.. next week then.. I was planning to leave at 530 for my movie.. but then my newbie colleague had some problems with his report and I was supposed to supervise this one.. dammit..
And so... 2.5 hours later... I missed my movie and my dinner.. got pulled to the cocktail that i didnt wana go but my entire office wanted to(entire office got invited)
I was bored by the first 10 mins i was there.. major yawn.. drank a few customary drinks like 2 x baileys 1 x tomatoe juice, 1 x pineapple juice and 2 x mouthfuls of beer (20 years since i tasted beer, i still don like it). Then why order beer, some may ask? Well, this guy from a rival firm ordered for me and handed to me.. I took 2 mouths and dumped it when he wasnt looking..
sure there were a few pretty gals but they were talking too fast for me on a friay night. Things got better towards the end when a few of my colleagues, including my boss, somehow gravitated towards each other and started to bitch about work.. that was pretty funny cos it just seemed different to bitch abt ur other colleagues when u have a glass of very nice pineapple juice in ur hand..
Our bitching session was rudely interrupted by this young female intern in Ritz carlton Singapore who came and told us how beautiful and how good service her hotel was..she absolutely didnt know who she was talking to.. here was 3 ple (my boss and my manager and me) who has seen more hotels than she can count.. muhahahahahha... she just went on and on and we jus gave polite smiles and occasional "wow"s.
And so I reached home at 11pm..had a cold dinner which mummy prepared for me and went to bed.. so much for friday night.
and cos i was asleep by 1230.. i missed the sms from jen at 230am asking me "so where are you?" im sorry i didnt reply..
No comments:
Post a Comment