Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Food Woes

I deliberated between ordering room service or going downstairs to the restaurant for dinner last night. the restaurant was supposed to be the best italian restaurant in Jakarta. Jo told me room service is no fun.. hmm.. true.. anyway i was hungry..

I dont if it's really the best italian resturant in JKT but it sure is ex.. not wanting to blow the expenses or increase my cholestrol level with the oh-so-yummy-sounding-lobster ravioli, i opted for this.. trio Pasta.. which means three kind of pasta.



Served on a triangular plate, i was kinda disappointed it's so small.. sianz... three small piles of pasta for S$25.. bleah..but to their credit, it's perhaps the most delicious pasta i've had.. the green thingy on the bottom left is FILLED with wild mushrooms!! yummy..

as with all italian meals, they serve some bread.. pretty weird bread.. inside got thing one.. looks disgusting..*shudder* white white stuff.. looks like maggots really..



I didnt finish the bread so i ordered some grissinis...



I didnt order dessert cos 1) i felt fat.. 2)they are expensive!

If anyone's complaining that im not travelling enough, i'll be flying to KL on sunday. decided to go on sunday morning so that i can go walk walk ard KL on sunday before starting work on Monday. it's been abt 20 years since i last went KL...

1 comment:

iRis said...

There goes someone's dieting plans....

Enjoy yourself while you are there and have fun, don just concentrate on your work.. :)