Search This Blog

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Looking for Foodies

I think im on a roll here...blogging and blogging..

I think im jus procrastinating from doing work la.. sianz..

In any case, I have this voucher for a very nice dim sum place in Raffles Place.. Teahouse.. very nice, quite ex really.. But but but.. not when i have this voucher..

here's the menu..



and here's the voucher..4 persons and 1 person free.. which means it'd be 3/4 of the price.. S$28+++ quite cheap la.. cos the last time i went i ate S$50 for 2 persons.. and i wasnt even full... i like the fact that i can use it on weekends and dinner some more.. partly cos raffles place is a ghost town on weekend nights.



the downer is that it's expiring soon.. so my fans.. go form a party of 3 and we'll go.. before 31 March.

No comments: