Hell came in one of the hotels i stayed in in Hainan. We stayed in 5 hotels over the eight nights we were in Hainan and this was the worst.
Can you imagine the wrapper for the bar soap being dirty with grime and dust? Your fingers are dirtier even before you start washing?
And after washing, your hands feels dry and caked and it's not a good feeling.
Can you imagine taking a shower and on the wall, you see a flattened mosquito on the wall? You know it's not recent cos the blood is darkened with time.
I was so freaked that I gargled my mouth with mineral water while brushing my teeth.
I didnt even dare to remove my contacts. No way I'm sticking my fingers into my eyes with this water.
To top it all, I got 6 huge pimples on one side of my face cos of the pillow. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment