观景区?Look Around Scape Station?
Saw a signboard for a shopping centre in a hotel..
Turned out to be this...
I was looking for a toilet and was glad when i saw this sign..
But then i realised, this was the urinal. :(
I dont know how clear the picture is but the round thing is a huge huge pot of Chongqing hot spot and during a festival in Chong Qing, everyone goes to such places for mass hot-potting.. talk abt communism. My new PRC colleague is from Chong Qing so she knows these shit.
My intern and I were so disgusted.. gosh.. more than 20 people sharing a hot pot??? Then she said everyone has a mini hot pot in front of them on the ledge and the big one is the "source" of the hot soup when your mini pot's level is diminished... And apparently, the giant hot pot is kept there for days, she says. Then i said, what happens when the leaves from the tree drops?
All i got is a shrug.
*Shudder*
I saw this switch beside the toilet bowl. I pressed it and nothing really happened. I was quite puzzled until i went to another hotel and saw it and the person explained it to me. Anyone knows what it does?
No comments:
Post a Comment