The tsunami of Dec 2004 hit the southern coast of Sri Lanka killed 3,000 over people. The waves came by this coast. Phew, that was scary.. and it was pretty rainy that evening and a shudder ran through my spine. I decided to sleep.
Again, it was late when i arrived. I ordered room service then went to sleep. I woke to the sounds of waves lapping on a beach. I didnt know I was that near the sea..
Here's my room..
There's a balcony tat faces the sea..
Then the pool..
And the restaurant..
Definitely one of the best hotels Ive ever stayed in..However, by now, I've already stayed 10 days in Bali, 2 Days in Cambodia and it was my 2nd night in Sri Lanka. I missed home terribly and was definitely looking forward to going home. That meant a 6-hour car ride to the airport. *Gulp*
Boarding the SQ plane was such a pleasure.. it was like i was already home.
No comments:
Post a Comment