Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Meat

I saw this on my desk on Monday when i came in..I have no idea what it is but it came in a Chinese paper bag. So i knew it was from my boss, cos he just got back from China..

After some examination, I deduced that it's some fatty meat.

He told me that my Shanghai colleague gave it to him (mai por la) and his wife duno how to cook it. So he gave me.

My mum was quite excited when i brought it home..





2 comments:

yojanjan said...

chinese preserved ham actually.

just cut some thin slices and add to soup, or some finely shredded bits to stir-fries (veg etc). remember to add less salt from usual as the meat is already salted liao.

;)

Cornball said...

hey i didnt know you read my blog..

strangely, my mum jus found out from my aunty abt it and will be passing it to her.. too fatty for us