Search This Blog

Monday, August 06, 2007

Success

An old pri sch and sec sch friend added me on Friendster that day.

It was quite surreal as i looked through his pics.

He's still the poseur and loser that I remember. I think by any barometer in this society he wont be called a loser. HCJC, NUS then regular in the army now. Got car, doesnt look ugly. Not fat.

But he's still a loser.

We used to be one of the shortest guys in class. Then puberty came and i grew taller than him and i got fatter as well cos i discovered the aunty who sold delicious fried chicken wings in my pri sch. And then he said i got taller cos my fats stacked up and made me taller.

What a weird way to put me down.

But he's a loser. I heard he got retained in JC1. Muhahahahaha..

I hate it when people like to compare and show off. Maybe some people would say that of me but who really gives a shit. Just that day, someone told me this classmate of mine got a car and then when i met him that day, within 2 minutes, he was already telling me how he must save money cos huge burden coming. I purposely didnt wanna ask wat the huge burden was but he managed to bring it up. Oh pulease... wanna get car then dont complain la..

I just got an sms invite to a wedding for my NUS schmate. So nice.

Fong's getting married at the end of the year.

Shortbin's baby coming in Oct i think.

Another of my closest friend is pregnant and giving birth soon.

Frenligal got hitched.

Lim Biskit got an IWC.

Cyster removed the cyst.

My Abu Dhabi bound friend said she wanted to have a good meal with me and Lim Biskit before she leaves because she feels we appreciate good food. Im just wondering if i shld distance myself for her so that when the time comes to say goodbye, it wont hurt so much.

I hope everyone's happy.

一路顺风

那一天知道你要走
我们一句话也没有说
当午夜的钟声敲痛离别的心门
却打不开你深深的沉默

那一天送你送到最后
我们一句话也没有留
当拥挤的月台挤痛送别的人们
却挤不掉我深深的离愁

我知道你有千言你有万语
却不肯说出口
你知道我好担心我好难过
却不敢说出口

当你背上行囊卸下那份荣耀
我只能让眼泪流在心底
面带着微微笑
用力的挥挥手
祝你一路顺风

当你踏上月台从此一个人走
我只能深深地祝福你
深深地祝福你
最亲爱的朋友
祝你一路顺风

2 comments:

iRis said...

Eh, don like that leh, I also retained my JC leh...

Cornball said...

Orly? oops...social faux pas liaoz