Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sydney

I took the red eye and arrived in Sydney at 5:30am (3:30am Singapore time). Damn tired cos we took British Airways this time cos I'd be taking some domestic flights on Qantas and taking SQ would be ex. :(

The seats in BA are cramped and close together. I didnt get a good sleep.

By the time i reached the hotel, it was 7am (5am Singapore time). And then i had a meeting at 10am (8am Singapore time).

By the time i got to rest at 6pm (4pm Singapore time), it was time for my boss to call. :(

And he just called me at 9:30pm (7:30pm Singapore time). Damn, now i'm working over two time zones ah? Wah lau.

At least the room is quite decent.









most power pohone i've seen in a hotel room..



And of course, as Diana pointed out, I can eat all the donuts i want..

Krispy Kreme!!!!!!!!!

I bought six n gave one to my colleague. Actually offered him 2 but he dont want. Sigh, means ive to make myself eat 5...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can help you with 2 (glazed one inclusive)..